Kairali Ayurvedic Group conducts special workshops and training programs in “Ayurveda
and Panchakarma”. While professional therapists can choose a six-month intensive
Diploma option; interested guests and holistic professionals are welcome to join
shorter introductory courses, available at our Mehrauli training centre in New Delhi
Duration: 5 Hours per day | For 5 Days
Aim: To create basic Panchakarma and Aesthetic technicians for Ayurveda. There are
daily theory and practical classes in the following topics
- Expousore to Ayurveda
- Basic principles of Ayurveda and Panchakarma
- Introduction to Anatomy & physiology
- Various Ayurvedic Oils & its importance in Ayurveda
Practical- Demonstration & practice of the following treatments-
- Mekha Abhyangam and Mukha Lepam
- Siro- Abhyangam
Day 1: Introduction to Ayurveda
Day 2: Theory on basic principles of Ayurveda. Demonstration and
practice of Siro-Abhyangam
Day 3: Topic on Panchakarma and its priciples. Demonstration and
practice of Shiro-Dhara
Day 4: Introduction to Anatomy & physiology of human body.
Demonstration and practice of Mukha Abhyangam and Mukha Lepam.
Day 5: Importance of Ayurvedic oils in Ayurveda. Practice of any
one of the above therapies, followed by Question Answer session.
The other training programs are:
- 1 day program for basic introduction to Ayurveda and ayurvedic therapies.
- 2 weeks program for a detailed training and theory practice of Ayurveda and ayurvedic
- 1 Month program-
- 3 months program – This training program is for those who want to become an Ayurvedic
- 6 months program- For all those individuals who wants to get a certified Diploma
in Ayurveda and become a skilled ayurvedic practitioner. one can receive a Government
of India Bharat Sevak Samaj (BSS) certificate.
After completion of all the above mentioned training programs Kairali Ayurvedic
Group issues a certificate to the students who have successfully completed the Ayurveduic
Training Course. Being one of the best proponents and educators of Ayurveda in India
the certificates issued by us holds very high value in the Ayurvedic Leauge.